Inside Sales Associate
Fidelity Payment Services located in Williamsburg, Brooklyn is currently seeking an Inside Sales Associate who will play a fundamental role in achieving merchant acquisition and revenue growth objectives. In this role, the Inside Sales Associate must be comfortable with high call volume qualifying prospects and closing sales. This position will be focused primarily on inside sales (90%) with a small component of outside sales (10%).
• Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up by phone and/or email.
• Research leads and identify and contact key players.
• Cultivate and maintain relationships with Referral Partners.
• Interact with potential Merchants, Web and POS (Point of Sale) developers.
• Maintain CRM system with account status.
• Assist at trade shows when necessary.
• Other duties as assigned.
Professional Qualities and Experience Requirements:
• A minimum of 1 year of proven inside sales experience, industry experience and/or experience with selling products/services to a technical company a plus.
• High School Diploma or equivalent required, completed coursework for a BA or AA degree or a BA/AA degree preferred.
• Strong phone presence and experience with heavy call volume daily.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
• Strong listening and presentation skills.
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment as part of a team, but assume ownership and responsibility for team and self-assigned work.
Fidelity Payment Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law.
For a full listing of career opportunities, click here.