Now You Can Customize Your PaymentSITE Form in Our Cardknox Merchant Portal!
Customizing your customer payment flow just got that much easier—the new PaymentSITE Management module is now in beta! Available in the Settings tab of our Cardknox Merchant Portal, PaymentSITE Management allows you to make many changes to the layout and display of your PaymentSITE all on your own—such as :
- Adding or removing fields for billing, shipping, and transaction information
- Uploading a logo for custom branding
- Dragging and dropping sections and fields to reorganize the layout
- Renaming section fields and headers
- Selecting which fields are required
- Enabling ACH
- Adding terms and conditions
- And more!
Please note that the PaymentSITE Management module is only available to Fidelity Merchants who have a PaymentSITE that’s connected to the Cardknox gateway.
Don’t yet have a PaymentSITE? Sign up today to access the new PaymentSITE Management module! Now’s the perfect opportunity to experience firsthand how the PaymentSITE online form makes it a breeze to manage outstanding balances in your Cardknox Merchant Portal account. Once you’ve set up your PaymentSITE, you can easily send it out to customers through the Send Payment Request module to accept one-time or recurring payments. Reach out to Fidelity Customer Service or your Sales Agent today!
To learn even more about PaymentSITE Management, click here.